‘The Mission of All Saints’ School is to provide for its pupils an excellent quality of education which is inspired by the values of the Gospel, and which seeks to bring young people to their full and unique potential as children of God, in a supportive and caring environment.’
Our school aims to:
- Provide an atmosphere of warmth, care and justice in which children, parents, staff, governors and visitors are welcomed, accepted and affirmed.
- Ensure that a broad, balanced, differentiated and relevant curriculum is provided in a Catholic/Christian environment in which our children will not only feel valued but will also be encouraged
- to develop intellectually, morally, physically, socially and emotionally.
- Create a positive relationship and close partnership with
- our children’s families, our Parish and our local community so preparing the children for entry into the wider world.
- Ensure that the children’s experience of interactions and friendships within the school have a formative and significant influence on their understanding of relationships.
- Make prayer, worship and liturgy real educational experiences, contributing to the development of the faith of each individual in the school community.
- Foster in our children the qualities of self-esteem, justice, honesty and respect for other people and cultures.