Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Admissions Policy 2019 – 20
- Admissions Policy 2020 – 21
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy (GDPR)
- DBS Checks
- Equality Statement September 2018
- Intimate Care
- Keeping Children Safe in School 2018
- Mobile Phone Contract
- Online Safety 2018
- Photograph & Video
- Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers
- Pupil AUP KS1
- Pupil AUP KS2
- School Uniform
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- Teaching and Learning
- Uncollected Child
- Volunteer Helpers
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.