All Saints’ has a very supportive ‘Friends of All Saints’ (formerly known as our Parent Teacher Association) which organises social functions, fund raising and other meetings. Any adult (not only parents) who has an interest in supporting our school can be a member of the Friends of All Saints and they are more than welcome to come along to any meeting.
Friends of All Saints Committee Members
As our Friends of All Saints is a registered charity, it has a Committee who officially approve suggestions.
As of November 2015, our Committee is:
- Rebecca Grey (Chair)
- Sarah Hill (Treasurer)
- To be appointed (Secretary)
- Lara Howlitson
- Sarah Grey
- Michelle Morgan
- Linda Woods
Following on from our A.G.M. in November 2016, the committee details will be updated.
Friends of All Saints’ Latest News and Newsletters
Over the autumn term, the Friends of All Saints’ have organised these upcoming events:
- Infant Bake Off! – 14th October, 2016
- Halloween Disco – 20th October, 2016
- Junior Bake Off! – 4th November, 2016
- Ladies’ Night – 11th November, 2016
- Christmas Fayre – 2nd December, 2016
- Christmas Disco – 15th December, 2016
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.