Nearly six hundred votes have been received from children, parents, staff, governors and parishioners relating to our new Mission Statement- thank you to every one for your input and involvement. We are thrilled that there has been a real community approach to its development!
Our new Mission Statement is:
As unique children of God we:
Aspire not to have more but to be more.
Listen to Christ
Learn from Christ
Our school aims to:
- bring young people to their full and unique potential as children of God in a supportive and caring environment
- develop the whole child – spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically, socially and emotionally
- provide an excellent quality of education which is inspired by the values of the Gospel in which our children will feel valued and cherished
- ensure that the children’s experience of interactions and friendships within the school have a formative and significant influence on their understanding of relationships
- foster in our children the qualities of self-esteem, justice, honesty and respect for other people and cultures
- provide an atmosphere of warmth, care and justice in which children, parents, staff, governors and visitors are welcomed, accepted and affirmed