All Saints’ Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to valuing diversity for all children and families.
At our school we aim to offer excellence and choice to all our children, whatever their ability or needs. We want all our children to feel that they are a valued part of our community and we have high expectations of all our children. We aim to achieve this through the removal of barriers to learning and participation by:
- providing a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued;
- providing an appropriate curricular provision, that respects the fact that children:
- have different educational and behavioural needs and aspirations;
- require different strategies for learning;
- acquire, assimilate and communicate information at different rates;
- need a range of different teaching approaches and experiences;
- including and valuing the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
- providing positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people;
- improving our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity; and
- making inclusion a thread that runs through all of our activities.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.