Welcome to Reception Class
Our Class Teachers are Miss Dawson & Mrs Bryant.
Class Curriculum Newsletter
Please check your child’s Class Newsletter for up-to-date details about what they will be learning each term.
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in Reception Class includes seven areas which form the basis of the curriculum. These areas are made up of prime areas and specific areas.
The prime areas are:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Physical development
The specific areas are:
- Literacy (reading; writing)
- Mathematics (numbers; shape, space and measures)
- Understanding the world (people and communities; the world; technology)
- Expressive arts and design (exploring and using media and materials, being imaginative)
Each area of learning has a set of related early learning goals which the children are assessed against.
Keep up-to-date with news, events and galleries by viewing our Reception Class Blog.
Class Newsletter & Remote Learning Timetable
- Remote Learning Timetable w.b. 04.01 & 11.01
- Remote Learning Timetable w.b. 18.01 & 25.01
- Remote Learning Timetable w.b. 01.02 & 08.02
- Remote Learning Timetable w.b. 22.02 & 01.03
- Home Learning Tasks…Away from the Screen
- Lockdown Reading Challenge
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.