Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity (P.E.S.S.P.A.)
Here at All Saints Catholic School, we believe that Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity (P.E.S.S.P.A.) plays a vital part in promoting social inclusion, healthy lifestyles and self confidence in our pupils.
Please click here to see how we are spending our Premium Funding for 2019 – 2020 and how we spent it during 2018 – 2019.
We made the Active 10 pledge for 2019 – 2020; see an example of some of the activities we do throughout the day – Active 10 2019-2020
You can see which extra curricular clubs are available this half term here.
For more information linked to our wrap around care, please visit our childcare information. We have a sports’ coach available at Tea-Time Club from Monday – Thursday.
Sporting Success at All Saints
At All Saints’, we provide lots of opportunities for the pupils to play sport competitively against other schools. Below are some of the recent competitions our children have been involved in:
- Netball league (second place)
- Year five and six cricket league
- Diocesan football – Bishop’s Cup (third out of fifty four schools)
- Tom Johnson football shield (first place)
- Year three and four football league (second place)
- Level two school games – basketball
- Level two school games – swimming (second place)
- Level two school games – gymnastics (one pupil representing Derwentside)
- Level two school games – tag rugby
- Cross country competitions (winners & top three finishers in multiple races as well as a large number of pupils running for enjoyment)
- Tony Reather football league (joint first place)
- Four week netball taster league